Shion Touch 1.0β3 is now available.
This is the first public release of Shion Touch.
1. Download Shion_Touch_1.0b3.ipa. Drag this file to your iTunes library.
2. Download Shion_Touch.mobileProvision. Drag this file to your iTunes library. (This is apparently not needed with recent iOS developments.)
3. If you have not already done so, create a free beta testing account.
4. In Shion.app, enter your account information in the “Online” section of the preferences.
5. Install Shion Touch to your iOS device. On first run, the app will prompt you to enter your account information.
6. Have fun!
If you have not submitted your iOS UDID and are interested in beta testing this app, please send your device ID to mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll update the appropriate files. Note that due to Apple’s limitation on public iOS beta testing, we may not be able to accomodate all requests.
Since this workflow is still under development and probably still contains issues, please report any problems in the comments below.