Shion Touch 1.0β4 is now available.
This update addresses a number of usability and performance issues.
- The camera device type is now more considerate, and will not hog the communication channel when downloading new photos from Shion.
- Added a new login button to the Shion Online settings pane that starts the login process.
- Updated the camera’s photo list view to work better on older (1st gen) iPhones.
1. Download Shion_Touch_1.0b4.ipa. Drag this file to your iTunes library.
2. If you have not already done so, create a free beta testing account.
3. In Shion.app, enter your account information in the “Online” section of the preferences.
4. Install Shion Touch to your iOS device. On first run, the app will prompt you to enter your account information.
5. Have fun!
If you have not submitted your iOS UDID and are interested in beta testing this app, please send your device ID to mailto:email@example.com and we’ll update the appropriate files. Note that due to Apple’s limitation on public iOS beta testing, we may not be able to accomodate all requests.
Since this workflow is still under development and probably still contains issues, please report any problems in the comments below.