Shion 3.0β5 is now available.
Please read the following release notes carefully.
This is a beta release for Shion 3. This software is still under construction and has some rough edges. In no particular order, some of the current major issues:
1. The RemoteBuddy interface remains unimplemented.
2. The DVR, Bluetooth, and GPS have not yet been implemented.
3. EZServe network controller support is not present in this release. It will arrive in the next beta release.
4. Sprinkler support is currently missing.
5. Changes in the device configuration from the preferences panel (modem & controllers) require an application restart to take effect.
This update extends the “Favorites” option to the Shion menu that sits by the clock and other status indicators. Using this menu, you can manipulate your favorite devices, snapshots, and triggers without the need to open and navigate through the Console window.
This release also includes a variety of minor bug fixes and UI enhancements.
Please submit any feedback in the comments below.